Basic Functions of your ONECALL Virtual Receptionist Call Routing and Voice Messaging service
HOW TO RETRIEVE MESSAGES
1. Access your Main Menu as described the Getting Started Section
2. At your Main Menu you will be asked to Press 1 to listen to New Messages or Press 2 to listen to Saved Messages
FAST FORWARD, REWIND, OR PAUSING MESSAGE
While listening to each message you can pause, skip backward, or forward, in increments of eight seconds.
Press 7 to skip 8 seconds back in the message
Press 8 to pause the message for 8 seconds or until you press any other key to resume listening to the message.
Press 9 to skip 8 seconds forward in the message
After each message you will be given the Message Menu options. The Message Menu provides the following choices and is asking what you wish to do with the message.
Press 1 to Delete the Message
Press 2 to Save the Message
Press 3 to Reply to an Internally Sent Message (See Advanced Training)
Press 4 to Replay the Message
Press 5 to Forward a Copy of the Message to another Subscriber (See Advanced Training)
Press 62 for Date and Time of Message
Press 64 to Skip to the Next Message
RECOVERING A DELETED MESSAGE
If you accidentally delete a message DON'T WORRY! You may Recover the message as long as you have not disconnected from your voice mail service; continue listening to the rest of your new or saved messages; and upon listening to the last message the system will automatically return you back to the Main Menu where you can Press 5 to Recover Deleted Messages.
Upon Pressing 5, the system will play back the first Deleted Message after which you will be asked to Press 1 to Accept or 2 to Continue.
Pressing 1 will return the Deleted Message to New if it was a new message or saved if it was a saved message when it was Deleted. Pressing 2 will move you to the next Deleted Message.
Voice Folders are file folders that you may create in the Option Menu. You may create up to nine Voice Folders that will help you organize your Saved Messages. Once you have created a Voice Folder the system will ask into which Voice Folder you wish to place this message?
The dialing sequence from the Main Menu to Define or Edit a Voice Folder is 9,4
1. Press 9 for the Options Menu
2. Press 4 to Define or Edit a Voice Folder
3. Press 1 for Voice Folder # 1 (The system will ask you to record the folder label after the tone)
4. Record the Voice Folder name i.e. "Calls to make"
5. Press # to end your recording. (The system will play back the recording and ask you to Press 1 to Accept or 2 to Rerecord the message.
YOU HAVE FINISHED THE BASIC FUNCTIONS TUTORIAL!